In this BlueHost Review, you will learn that setting up a new website is super smooth and fast. I like their concept of paying a lot of attention to the user's experience.
BlueHost Reviews: Bluehost WordPress hosting began back in 1996, and ever since has been a prominent name among several WordPress hosting sites. It is an officially recommended hosting provider by WordPress since 2006. Depending on Bluehost, one does not need to bother about a website running slow even with too much traffic. Bluehost stands among the top most web hosting sites for small companies. However, if you are seeking an honest Bluehost WordPress hosting review, stay tuned. Read more about bluehost review.
About the BlueHost
Starting in 1996, Bluehost has come forward to become a renowned name in the world of web hosting companies around the world. It powers over 2 million websites from across the globe.
Bluehost has a well-established association with the WordPress association since 2006. They offer convenient services like 24/7 client service and an impressive hosting foundation.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bluehost
Every web hosting company has some pros and cons. Let us take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of Bluehost listed below:
- Cost:- The price of the hosting plans offered by Bluehost are pocket friendly. The plants they offer are within the reach of almost every user, even the ones who are just starting.
- Get a free domain:- Once you sign up, you are entitled to a free domain for an entire year.
- Reliability:- Bluehost is quite reliable. It powers a large number of websites with small downtime.
- No extra charges:- You are not entitled to pay any hidden charges at the time of sign up.
- Renewal Charges:- The free domain comes with a slightly higher renewal charge. But when services are convincing, one can bear the charges.
- Upselling Addons:- During sign up, Bluehost has an upsell process. But, one can simply uncheck the addons if not required.
When it comes to the performance review of a WordPress hosting site, the main metric is speed. It affects user experience on websites and also modifies the SEO rankings on WordPress. Researches reveal that the conversion rate can drop by 7%, even by a 1-second drop in website speed. As per calculations, a mere 3-seconds lag can cost you nearly 50% of earlier traffic.
Bluehost Features and Plans
Bluehost features a wide range of website hosting plans for varying sizes and budgets. The offerings include varieties like shared hosting, dedicated server, WooCommerce hosting, VPS, cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, etc.
Let us take a look at the features of Bluehost
- Shared hosting:- A shared hosting setting lets your website share the server resources with different websites. Shared hosting is best recommended for users with low traffic websites.
- Cloud hosting:- If you are looking out for an upgraded version of the shared hosting plan, you can check out the cloud hosting plan. It is more reliable as compared to shared hosting. It enables the user to automatically switch to a separate server whenever there is high traffic or a hardware failure.
- WordPress hosting:- WordPress hosting is a package specifically for websites powered by WordPress. It is optimized for WordPress and offers protection to your site from common threats.
- WooCommerce hosting:- WooCommerce hosting is a WordPress eCommerce plugin that allows you to start an online store using WordPress. It offers you all the various features required to begin an eCommerce store.
- VPS hosting:- If you are using WordPress hosting and are looking for a better version, you can switch to Virtual Private Server hosting. It enables a user to dedicate resources virtually in a shared situation.
- Dedicated Server Hosting:- Dedicated server hosting means, you get access to all the server resources for yourself.
Con – The con for the dedicated hosting server is that the server needs to be managed by self.
However, all the various Bluehost plans let you install WordPress with merely 1 click. You can easily manage to host and create databases using the convenient control panes they offer.
Customer Service and Support
To invest in a web hosting company that offers you the aid when you are in dire need is always a good idea.
Bluehost is a platform that offers you great assistance not just when you need it desperately but otherwise as well. It features a wide range of video tutorials, informative articles, step-by-step guides, etc., as a part of their extended guide for the ease of its customers. These ample offerings are great when you are a beginner and get stuck with minor issues and problems. Most of the queries can get resolved by the already available help guides.
However, there are times when the available guides are not sufficient and one might seek to speak to a customer service representative. Bluehost renders 24*7 assistance where you can speak with customer service representatives over chat or call. In the case of a technical glitch, you can seamlessly rely on the customer service staff.
What is missing though, is a ticket-based assistance system. Lately, they got away with the ticket system and switched to chat and call support. Some users did prefer the ticket system when their issue was not resolved in just one session. So this concludes the topic for Bluehost Review.
Click here to start your WordPress blog on BlueHost Web Hosting (AND GET 64% OFF using BloggingCiti discount coupon)
Pros and Cons of BlueHost
Most BlueHost Web Hosting reviews that you find online do not really cover their pros and cons. So let's talk about the pros and cons of BlueHost Hosting.
If you are looking for accommodation for your website that is fast, secure and also has great technical support to help you with any problem, BlueHost Hosting can be an excellent option.
FAQ’s || About BlueHost Hosting In 2021
Shared Hosting is one of the most popular hosting packages because it provides an affordable way to get your website online. Shared Hosting works by allowing multiple users to share space on a single server maintained by the hosting provider (Bluehost). A Shared Hosting package can include multiple offers or combinations of features as offered by their hosting provider. Bluehost Shared Hosting is perfect for blogging, hobbies and small business websites.
When you sign up for a Shared Hosting package, your biggest benefit is purchasing hosting at an affordable price. In addition to various features, our shared hosting platform is managed which means users don’t have to worry about server management and platform patches. When you purchase a Bluehost Shared Hosting package it also includes an SSL certificate, domain name and more!
Anyone who has a website needs hosting to get their website online. Shared Hosting is a low-cost option for new users that is affordable and can be used with WordPress. Any website hosted through Bluehost automatically has WordPress installed and ready to use. Shared WordPress Hosting is fully integrated with all the WordPress features to include automatic WordPress updates and installation.
When you have a Shared Hosting package you are one of multiple users hosting their website on a web server. This means a specific allotment of resources (RAM, CPU, etc) are not guaranteed for your website. Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting provides more space and bandwidth to manage a higher influx of traffic to your website. VPS Hosting allows you to expand a website over time so you can easily scale up your website as it grows. Users have a much higher degree of control with VPS Hosting so you can customize your control configuration as you’d like.
Bluehost strives to make it easy for our customers to get their website online with the purchase of our hosting packages. When you visit the Bluehost website you will select your Shared Web Hosting plan. These plans vary in prices and features. Once you select your hosting package we will automatically install the latest version of WordPress for you. Once you’re logged in, it’s time to get your website online!
If you already have a website and are considering changing your web host, then you will need some assistance with migration. Bluehost provides a migration service that can assist you in getting all your files transferred securely and correctly. Migrating your website can be time consuming and extremely complex so we want to provide you with the best support possible from our team of experts.
Recommended WordPress Hosting Companies In My View?
WPX Web Hosting
Are you looking for a faster and superior Web Hosting services to run your wordpress sites? Then Try WPX Hosting. WPX provide you with superior page loading SPEED through our OWN high-speed, custom Content Delivery Network. WPX offer you 30-second AVERAGE support response time on 24/7/365 Live Chat by experienced Support.
Cloudways Cloud Hosting
Are you looking for a cheap and best cloud hosting then Cloudways - a managed cloud hosting solution for people that feel server management is a hassle. Value, Speed And Expertise. Their plans start from as low as $10/month along with pay-as-you-go plans. Hence, you only pay for the resources you have consumed.
BlueHost Web Hosting
Bluehost ( which is Recommended by WP ) is a treasured hosting option that many people seem to enjoy. They are happy to provide effective WordPress hosting options all at a convenient price.