In this Hostinger Review, you will learn that setting up a new website is super smooth and fast. I like their concept of paying a lot of attention to the user's experience.
If you plan to expand your online business or even start a new one, you would require a reliable web host. One of the various web hosts worth considering is Hostinger. Hostinger offers dependable plans at affordable rates, where one can open a fresh or expand an already existing business. That said, there are also some drawbacks with Hostinger that you must be aware of before planning an investment. The following Hostinger review 2021 would help you know more about it in detail. Read more about hostinger. Let us take a closer look:
Hostinger Prices, Hosting Plans:
Hostinger Plans & Features
- Shared Hosting:- Hostinger offers shared hosting services like various others. The shared hosting lets your website live alongside other websites. It means, sharing the resource of a single server. The cost of the server gets divided. The downside, on the other hand, is your site may become slow.
With Hostinger, you get three shared hosting choices: Single, Business, and Premium.
- The Single plan costs 0.99 USD/month or 1.95 USD/month with the commitment for a year. It offers you an email account and one host website.
- The Premium plan costs 11.95 USD/month or 3.75 USD/month with the commitment for a year. It gets you an unlimited email, hosting, data transfers, and storage capacity of 20GB. Additionally, you get a free domain.
- The Business plan costs 15.95 USD/month or 5.85 USD/month with the commitment for a year. The business plan offers a free SSL Certificate along with improved processing power. Additionally, you also get access to daily back up.
- Cloud Hosting:- Cloud Hosting one of the easiest and most opted choices. It comes with more features as compared to Shared Hosting. The best VPS and Shared Hosting features have been combined to create the Cloud Hosting features. It comes with a regular backup and lifetime free SSL. Alongside, 24*7 support makes one carefree about the technical backend.
- VPS Hosting:- VPS Hosting is about 30% faster than the available shared hosting options. It comes without any downtime. Hence, a leading choice amidst beginner businesses. The VPS plan is very similar to the Cloud Hosting. The exception here is the backend administration.
Cloud Hosting comes with complete managed services, while VPS users get access to the roots. They get more customizability options. All the various server maintenance and updating business need to be done by the user. The entry pay for VPS Hosting costs about 3.95 USD/month. As a beginner, one can start with the VPS hosting plan and eventually upgrade to a better one with more features.
Hostinger Customer Service and Support
Hostinger does not offer telephonic support. However, they offer supports in the form of live chat by expert professionals throughout the day every day. Hostinger review shows that users find live chat quite an effective way of getting help when facing an issue. The live chat support is based on extensive gargantuan proportions knowledge and manned by professionals.
Con – The drawback with this system of support is the duration. Earlier the response was spontaneous. Today, they take around 40 minutes to respond to queries. At times, the live chat is not available, and you might get transferred to an email or ticket system. One needs to be patient with the customer service of Hostinger.
Pros and Cons of Hostinger in Details
- Speed:-Hostinger is a fast web host with a worldwide average of 143 ms. This speed makes Hostinger one of the A-lister web hosting sites.
- 9% Uptime:-Hostinger offers a 99.9% uptime that proves to be fundamental for small businesses. A good uptime ensures potential sales. In-case the downtime drops below 99.9% cause of Hostinger, it offers to refund 5% of the monthly fee to the client. Good uptime is an important factor if you desire to grow your small online business in the times ahead.
- Quicker Loading with Cache Manager:-Cache Manager offers improved seed and swifter loading times to its clients.
- Customer Dashboard:- Hostinger’s custom dashboard, Branded hPanel, is clean and intuitive. It offers various features that are conveniently sorted by categories. Someone even with no prior experience can use their dashboard effectively.
- Free Domain:- To get a free domain from the web-hosting site can be helpful. Hostinger offers a free domain, encouraging new businesses and entrepreneurs.The only investment is of WHOIS security that keeps your online name guarded. The cost of WHOIS is merely 5USD for a year.
- Great Pricing:-The pricing of Hostinger sets it way ahead of other competitors. Hostinger offers almost all the same features as its competitors at quite a lesser amount. The premium plan of Hostinger costs merely 2.89 USD/month, while the entry-level plan costs 0.99 USD/month. Therefore, if you are starting out, Hostinger is a great web hosting site to consider.
- The Zyro Website Builder:-A recent addition to the offerings of Hostinger is Zyro. Zyro is aimed at offering a holistic experience. For beginners, Zyro takes simplicity to a different level altogether. There are additions made to the website builder with more external features such that websites are built in no time. The features include streamlined design, auto-generation of content, etc.
- No day-to-day Backup:- Hostinger does not offer daily backup. The lack of this feature might make you insecure. The daily backup features come free of cost with their Business Hosting Plan. One can purchase it by paying an additional amount of 0.99 USD/month.
Click here to start your WordPress blog on Hostinger (AND GET 90% OFF using BloggingCiti discount coupon)
Pros and Cons of Hostinger
Most Hostinger Reviews that you find online do not really cover their pros and cons. So let's talk about the pros and cons of Hostinger.
Hostinger offers many features and powerful site administration based on cPanel at a very fair price. It is worth seeing for intermediate users who need a little more than the basic concepts of hosting.
Recommended WordPress Hosting Companies In My View?
WPX Web Hosting
Are you looking for a faster and superior Web Hosting services to run your wordpress sites? Then Try WPX Hosting. WPX provide you with superior page loading SPEED through our OWN high-speed, custom Content Delivery Network. WPX offer you 30-second AVERAGE support response time on 24/7/365 Live Chat by experienced Support.
Cloudways Cloud Hosting
Are you looking for a cheap and best cloud hosting then Cloudways - a managed cloud hosting solution for people that feel server management is a hassle. Value, Speed And Expertise. Their plans start from as low as $10/month along with pay-as-you-go plans. Hence, you only pay for the resources you have consumed.
BlueHost Web Hosting
Bluehost ( which is Recommended by WP ) is a treasured hosting option that many people seem to enjoy. They are happy to provide effective WordPress hosting options all at a convenient price.